28/09/2010

Free Simple Sequin Dress

Stardoll Free Simple Sequin Dress
-If you are on UK, Log in and Go to HERE
-If you aren't on UK, Follow these steps:
1)Go to UK proxy like
workingproxy.net/ OR freeproxyserver.uk/ OR justproxy.co.uk/ OR quickproxy.co.uk OR proxay.co.uk/
2)Paste this link into the blank box of the proxy site
http://www.stardoll.com/en/stardolltv/simple.php
3)Click Go OR just Hit Enter
4)Log in stardoll
5)Wait till Simple page loads
6)Leave the proxy by closing the window/tab, Go to stardoll as usual
Dress should be in a giftbox in your suite [:

22 comments:

marinaz said...

Thx, dress is awesome!

Anonymous said...

thanxxx a lot , the dress is so so so gud

Anonymous said...

OMG i already got that and im only new because i figured out most of the cheats but i can't tell you because im an employee and i'm ment to prevent anyone cheat but still i use some of them

Isa said...

I'm stupid! I haven't saw this freebie! xD But now I'm gonna get it ;))

nina said...

OMG i already got that and im only new because i figured out most of the cheats but i can't tell you because im an employee and i'm ment to prevent anyone cheat but still i use some of them

lili said...

Thx, dress is awesome!

kimberly said...

i got that

Anonymous said...

for me it says the club is not availible...:(

Anonymous said...

luv it

Anonymous said...

Please help me win miss stardoll world 2011 im a girl who has a nice suite and clothes please My username is daisytidgo

Anonymous said...

omg isnt this snookis dress

rockygirlapple said...

omg !! thxx!! so much its the most coolest website ever u know i was search about any blog and find the free stuff on stardoll but them proxies not work also bad !thx so much ..xxx

afnan saahrin (crazycoolcathy) said...

L.o.V.e It

Anonymous said...

thankyou, I love it!

Anonymous said...

thankyou, I love it!

Anonymous said...

thankyou, I love it!

Anonymous said...

thankyou, I love it!

Anonymous said...

i got it long b4 i found this site!

Anonymous said...

it wont work for me help anyone????

Sanderszvra said...

i got that

Dominika Petráki said...

Doesnt work for me but i really want it. Can you help me?

Anonymous said...

yayayayayyayayay ty