18/10/2010

Free StardollTV TVs, Piggy and Dress

Stardoll Free StardollTV TVs, Piggy and Dress
If you are on UK, Go straightly to Stardoll TV HERE
If you aren't on UK, Follow these steps:
1)Go to any UK based proxy like
workingproxy.net/ OR freeproxyserver.uk/ OR justproxy.co.uk/ OR quickproxy.co.uk OR proxay.co.uk/
2)Paste stardoll TV link into the blank box of the proxy sitehttp://www.stardoll.com/en/stardolltv/
3)Click Go OR just Hit Enter
4)Log in stardoll
5)Wait a little till Stardoll TV page loads, you don't have to watch anything
6)Leave the proxy by closing the window/tab, Go to stardoll as usual
Items should be in giftboxes in your suite [:

25 comments:

marinaz said...

THX!

Emily said...

Thanks and the next LPS animal is out. (the horse)

Go to facebooksurfing.info

In the blank box:
http://www.stardoll.com/campaigns/lps_se/


twilight.katie

nina said...

THX!

Anonymous said...

wellcame

Anonymous said...

thank u some much these cheats work the others suck.

Anonymous said...

it works

Anonymous said...

thanks,but i didn't get the dress :(

Anonymous said...

i didnt get anytrhin

Anonymous said...

still works

Kitty Kat said...

i just tried and whenever you type the link in the proxybar and click Search it just doesnt do anything =( oh well, thanks anyway. Any help would be great!
Add me rebell12321

Anonymous said...

hehe wowowowowow2ow idk why im commenting seeing it doesnt work after 2 YEARS hehe

leanne said...

sorz dont work but everything else does thanks

Anonymous said...

messed up

Anonymous said...

I ddnt get anything :( maybe it needs an updated link? thnks anyways :)

eirini kitten said...

vote me at stardollirene11!!!and join my club!!!plzzz

Anonymous said...

Ruth i think why some people arent ggetting it beacause right nearthe url theres a space that is missing between the word sit and http:/ thanks:)

Anonymous said...

it not working

RoyalGal10 said...

does'nt work for me

Anonymous said...

doesnt work :( tried it like 5 times D: but thnx anyways :/
Visit me rainbowpurple9

Anonymous said...

Didnt work for me:'( Anyway add me: RemyDove

Anonymous said...

Only site with that things ( TV , pig , that green dress ] which only works!! Thank you a lot. P.S: That poxies wasn't work so i used Just Proxy UK coz is the best for me :D

Anonymous said...

got it all!~~thxx

Selin said...

didn't work for me :( I didn't get anything.
Add Me: StarSellyDemi1

barbie said...

plz add me = barbiesofia001

Fasya_P said...

Add me Guys : Pheobea.Mellark