18/01/2012

Free JCP Pretty 'n Love Wishlist Shoes

Stardoll Free JCP Pretty 'n Love Wishlist Shoes Items
~ If you're on USA - Log in to Stardoll, click HERE and create a wishlist.
~ If you're not on USA - follow the steps below:
1. Go to a USA proxy like:
uswebproxy.com OR connectionproxy.com OR dontfilter.us/ OR school-unblock.com OR proxoin.com/ 
2. Paste Stardoll link into the blank box of the proxysite
stardoll.com
3. Click Go or just hit Enter on your keyboard
4. Log into Stardoll
5. Now paste the link below into the URL/Adress bar of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/jcpenney/
6. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
7. Wait till page loads
8. Tick at least one item on the list and click Create My Wishlist button
9. Now fill 'Your name' and 'E-mail' with fake info.(Important: e-mail must be possible, for example: hdsfh@mail.com)
10. When you're done, click Create My Wishlist button.
11. Wait till page loads
12. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual.
The shoes should be in a a JCP Pretty 'n Love box in your suite.

25 comments:

Inouesan said...

I actually got it from USD please give credits to that, too.

Inouesan

Anonymous said...

2nd comment!!

Inouesan said...

Please do give credits to USD if this blog is actually fair...

Inouesan said...

inouesan said nothing x) I didn't got it by USD -_-' USD is not the only way to find free things ...

Anonymous said...

got it thanks!

Anonymous said...

what a sec TWO INOUESAN

Anonymous said...

Dang u must hate does fakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

anon that said to give credit to usd is everything ABOUT USD???usd is not all that u know every blog have different posting time.gosh some ppl are just playing idiot and retarded
lying and stuff
no offence..-____-
usd is not the perfect blog u know it just a regular stardoll blog like every body elses blog.

Anonymous said...

i got it thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! They are great! Visit me! Lizzie1824

Anonymous said...

doesn't work for me

Anonymous said...

it work with speedyacces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivonajoodie said...

DO ME A FAVOUR? JOIN IN CLUB HTMLclub BY:febgirl3 AND OPEN THE TOPIK CALLED: IVONAJOODIE INVITES AND WRITE DOWN THAT I INVITED YOU! I WILL BE WERY THANKFULL TO YOU IF U DO THE STEPS :)

Anonymous said...

thanx i got them ^-^ very beautiful shoes :)
I'd like any reader of this comment to please have a look at http://blogzerohero.blogspot.com
it's a stardoll blog my friend made and it's really great in my opinion, have a look, it's got very interesting posts, if u like it why not follow? It's a great blog and with readers it will be even better and we can start comps! (writers are researched too!) :) thank you for your attention :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I just wanna to say that in Portugal(NOT Brazil) there is an contest named "O estudio perfeito" (the perfect studio).
We get one black dress.

Are you intressed to post in you're blog?

Anonymous said...

PS: I'm Leonoremo

Leonoremo said...

You can see the drees in my closet.
It's black with a golden strap/rope.

Leonoremo said...

*dress

Moanna♥ (mongal_9_3 said...

Cute shoes but I don't think I'll be wearing them often!

mongal_9_3 please visit!!

Emilija/9002Miss2009 said...

@Anonymous
I saw that Portuguese contest this morning and spent half an hour searching for a manual proxy, but there weren't any that would work, so I couldn't try out the contest. :| And anyways, people don't like manual proxies, so I wouldn't post about it either way, but thanks for telling. :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.stardoll.com/pt/contest/view.php?id=2147


http://www.stardoll.com/pt/contest/view.php?id=2126

Nathan said...

Hey everyone, I have found this GREAT website. I'll give you the link, it is 100% legit and works! AND IT'S FREE!


Here is the link to sign up!:

http://tinyurl.com/87ls5a5

Anonymous said...

how do we create a wishlist?

Anonymous said...

lol add meee fashiongirl5088 love you all

Anonymous said...

these boots are actually cute!! This is also working in the usa still. ty!