02/08/2012

Free Ruby Redfort Picture Frames and Green Fly Top

Stardoll Free Ruby Redfort Pictures and Green Fly Top Free Interior
~If you are from the UK - Log in, click HERE and HERE.
~If you're not from the UK - Follow these steps:
1. Go to a UK proxy like: 
workingproxy.net/ OR freeproxyserver.uk/ OR justproxy.co.uk/ OR quickproxy.co.uk OR proxay.co.uk/
2. Paste Stardoll link into the blank box of the proxysite
stardoll.com
3. Click Go or just hit Enter on your keyboard
4. Log into Stardoll
5. Now paste the link below into the URL/Address bar of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/do/campaign/giveItem.php?id=21&hash=b58ba2d2c8d9f407ddc34a3a6959a59f
6. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
7. You should be redirected to an other page, wait for it to load.
8. Now paste the link below into the URL/Address bar of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/do/campaign/giveItem.php?id=23&hash=edb2a79a6a2ad76a28a68980e1fdb82d
9. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
10. You should be redirected to a page containing an excerpt of a book, wait for it to load.
11. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual
The items should be in 2 Ruby Redfort bags in your suite. :)

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankssss :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha funny items!!!!!!

Fourette said...

Amazing!! Thanks for that!! :)

Anonymous said...

isn't this stuff from a book called Clarice bean Spells Trouble?

Anonymous said...

cool i like you better than ruth

dddddddd said...

aaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

kool

Anonymous said...

thnx
when i got my items and it only said 2 items I thought I didn't get them all but when I opened them I realised that all the pics were 1

Mary1D said...

cooool thanks x3

Anonymous said...

thank you!!

Foxfan said...

Hey,
Ok I was on another free stuff website today (I KNOW, I'M A TRAITOR XD) and I was using a proxy for some country (But I can't remember which). The free item I was looking to get had expired but I entered all this country's other contests to see if I could get anything. I closed the proxy and went back to my normal stardoll, and there was a bag in my suite with a "Black Cowboy Hat" in it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether I got it in those contests I entered or is it something they sent to all UK members? Sorry I'm just really confused.....WOW THAT WAS LONG!
Visit me on SD: Foxfan :D

Foxfan said...

Haha I'm so stupid I just realised it's in the contest below LOL!!

Anonymous said...

haha i read the book b4 :P

SecretSophie said...

Thanks! Really sorry for the spam, but could you look at my new blog, it needs applicants!
www.sd-snapshots.blogspot.com
I'm trying to find UNSEEN stardoll talent!

Eliane/Trendy_girlPink said...

FREE ITEM :
Go to :
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/ramadan/

Pres the 15-th day and buy the vase for 0 sc . Thank you !

krazybatch03 said...

join my club and vote me thanks
stardoll name : krazybatch03

Anonymous said...

http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=134419 register and earn points to redeem stardoll reward :DDD

Anonymous said...

http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=134419 register and earn points to redeem stardoll reward :DDD

Anonymous said...

http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=134419 register and earn points to redeem stardoll reward :DDD

Anonymous said...

thanks

Lily Mooney XD said...

Free blue bag to redeem for everyone!
Redeem code : RH-B5UC3BPH9

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm so hot and sexy.add me.I'm Sexay gal.

Magdalena said...

Why not have pleased me, on the contrary, I must thank you for visiting my blog!

xXattack-puppyXx said...

i did everything u said but i only got the dress!!! :O

rebekah jaffe said...

I got the picture frames and the dress, and I love them! I hope everybody gets the frames and the dress, and enjoys both of them! Also, visit my doll! Her name is Ruby4806! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you want a free stardoll code? Register here:

http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=142265

Anonymous said...

Hey! i read that book!!!! (Clarice Bean: Spells Trouble)

Anonymous said...

>.< thanks but it didnt seem to work on me because i was doing it wrong