03/12/2012

Free Animated Midnight Blue Furby

~If you are from the UK - Log in and send an e-card HERE.
~If you're not from the UK - Follow these steps:
1. Go to a UK proxy like: 
krabappel.com/ppi/ OR justproxy.co.uk OR ccgi.goochy.plus.com/
2. Once you're on the proxy site, make sure that the Remove Scripts box is unchecked.
3. Paste the link into the blank box of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/furby/
4. Log in to Stardoll
5. Now fill the From, To and Email boxes with anything and click Send e-card button. 
Important: the e-mail must be valid, for example asdad@mail.com (or any other valid email ending)
6. Wait till page loads
7. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual
The furby should be in a Furby bag in your suite. :)
P.S. It might take some time for the item to appear in your suite.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow u posted it before usd thank u so much ruth and plz visit me
princesssusan69

Rania ツ said...

2nd comment!! yeahh!!!

Anonymous said...

it doesn´t work !! by me no website!!

Anonymous said...

any of you got this message? on this webproxy
http://ccgi.goochy.plus.com/

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

ccgi.goochy.plus.com
Mon Dec 3 20:02:56 2012
Apache

Maybe it's forbidden for my country?

Anonymous said...

I got it too,on that website,5th

Anonymous said...

I always use that webproxy :( It's my fave! But it worked anyway using http://krabappel.com/ppi/
I wanted to give it a sot with the access forbidden one cause if that one doesn't allow you to get the purple furby, no other webproxy could daaaamnnn
I really want the purple one -.-
And the pink's gonna be only for iphones :@ damn stardoll, getting more and more snob by the minute.

Anonymous said...

visit me my name on stardoll is lila713

Yanna Kanellis said...

Awww ^.^ There all so cute. How many color furbys are there? :O Visit me on stardoll: PrincessSeira

Yanna Kanellis said...

Aww there all so cute! ^.^ How many furbies are there? :O
Visit me on Stardoll: PrincessSeira

Thanks! :)

Yanna Kanellis said...

aww there all so adorable :3 how many furbies are there? Please visit me on stardoll: PrincessSeira

sorry if u got this twice. It didn't show my comment when I clicked on pusblish comment :/

Frances Eira said...

Thanks so much (:

Frances Eira said...

Thanks so much!! ^^

Anonymous said...

It works!

stella sollesto said...

i tried this and i got the little black pink and blue furby not the blue one xdd rofl lol its still worth it though :3 atleas i got somthin