11/02/2013

Free Disney Violetta Tanktop and Skirt

Stardoll Free Disney Violetta Tanktop and Skirt
~If you are from Turkey- Log in and click HERE, then HERE.
~If you're not from Turkey - Follow the steps below:
1. Go to a Turkish proxy like
ippath.net/proxy2 OR bypasstunnels.info OR httpdserver.info OR unblockanonymous.info
2. Paste the link into the blank box of the proxysite
stardoll.com
3. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
4. Log into Stardoll
5. Now paste the link below to the upper box of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=4176628&action=ma&ac=4176628
6. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
7. Wait till page loads. You should automatically join the club.
8. Now paste the link below to the upper box of the proxysite
www.stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/giveItem.php?id=47&hash=e3b2e82952966ac7ad08f8e640054d15
9. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
10. Wait till page loads. You should be redirected to the Violetta page.
11. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual.
The items should be in 2 Violetta bags in your suite. :)
P.S. It might take some time for them to appear in your suite.  

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st coment aand i get themm

ThePinkitas said...

The Pinkitas are coming on March 21st. Get ready Stardoll...❤~✷Vice Queen of Stardoll, a Pinkita

Anonymous said...

thank i love them visit me emma0893

Anonymous said...

-.- I only got the diary

Anonymous said...

I already have the diary from violetta france. Love the clothes!
btw, Im MiyuMiyurin in stardoll.

Anonymous said...

so pretty :)

cde1fan said...

i got the clothes but not the book .. oh well i didnt rly want the book anyways haha :) visit me im cde1fan :) please heart my yearbook too :) ill heart back

Anonymous said...

I got confused.
Don't think I did it right /;

taco said...

I didnt get anything !!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

Anonymous said...

I didn't get anything because the club is deleted because people were trying to hack the accounts but I do like the website because I got UGGs on Stardoll and I didn't think you could get them anymore! Visit me I'm, GlamBrea12345! My BFF's name is, MissMiqaila, visit her too!

Anonymous said...

How do we leave the club?

Anonymous said...

only httpdserver.info works but thank you sooo much!

stella sollesto said...

its worked but i didnt get the diary :(

ece yenice said...

Stardoll Violetta Disney Free Violetta Diary Tanktop Ok

Anonymous said...

got the book :3 thxx~

Anonymous said...

non of the proxies worked.... can u suggest me another proxy??

Francesca Burbulea said...

nu mia mers

ivanaidea2 said...

I got only diary,would you like to change ;P

yeh chihyu said...

i ohly have yhe book, but i want the shirt