22/02/2013

Free Lego Friends Hedhedog

Stardoll Free Lego Friends Hedhedog
If you aren't on France, Follow the steps below -
If you are on France, Follow the steps just skip the proxy using -
1)Go to any French web proxy like -
hideme.be/ OR pinproxy.com/ OR dailysecure.eu/ OR proxyfor.eu/
2)Type/Paste stardoll link on the proxy
stardoll.com
3)Click Go button, you will be directed to stardoll page
4)Log in and then Copy and Paste club link on proxy's URL: bar and Click Go:
www.stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/giveItem.php?id=50&hash=00f18bec849710497ea66d8b77b2bfca
You will be redirected to a dress-up PAGE
It should be in a Lego Friends campaign bag in your suite [:

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get the bunny......I'm so sorry...if anyone can help me let's do it!!!Maybe it didn't come because I'm from Greece...I don't know.

Anonymous said...

The Pinkitas are coming on March 21st. Get ready Stardoll...❤~♚Dark Queen of Stardoll, a Pinkita

Lunae Felis Aqua said...

I can't get the bunny, too :/ Tried with two proxies.

Lunae Felis Aqua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
evillolly said...

With the bunny one you have to click on the pictures to the side of the we page when you are doing the steps, if you go to http://www.underneathstardoll.net/2013/02/free-lego-friend-daisy.html they show a step by step method of how to get the rabbit

Kiarane-Labiba said...

: ( I did'nt get that cute bunny but instead of the bunny I got a barbie doll.....Plz tell me how to get the bunny....plz reply to me anyone!!!!: (

Natalya Davis said...

All of the good things are for other contries not uk, stardoll is annoying me

Anonymous said...

underneath stardoll is better

Anonymous said...

HEY THERE IS A DOLL OLIVIA AT THE CLUB OF LEGO FRIENDS SEE AT BESTREISA THE FREE OLIVIA DOLL PLEASE FIND OUT TO GET THAT DOLL PLEASE
AND CHECK MY SUITE MINYREISA0

Anonymous said...

i cant get the cute little hedgehog i really
want him plz help anyone! :(

Anonymous said...

I can't get the cat, the page won't load

Anonymous said...

I only got the hedgehog :/ I mean I REALLY love hedgehogs but I really wanted the others they are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Instead of the cat i get the hedgenhog! Help plz?!

Anonymous said...

I only got the hedgehog but thx ! :)

pinapplehuman said...

it didn't work for me can someone help me please