12/07/2013

Free Monster High T-shirt and Hip Hop Pants

Stardoll Free Monster High T-shirt and Hip Hop Pants
If you are on USA, Log in and Click HERE
If you aren't on USA, Follow these steps:
1)Go to any USA web proxy like
uswebproxy.com OR dontfilter.us/ OR bypassthe.net/ OR xproxyx.com/ OR server8.kproxy.com
2)On proxy's URL/Address bar paste stardoll link
http://stardoll.com
3)Click Go or Press Enter, and Log in stardoll
You got the earrings and Claudine's doll, For the outfit -
4)Paste this link on proxy's URL: bar where stardoll is mentioned
http://www.stardoll.com/do/campaign/giveItem.php?id=72&hash=15f8cc9410fc007ec4b8f3d186ab8061
5)Click Go or Press Enter, You should be redirected to blank page
6)Close the proxy and Go to stardoll.com as usual
Items should be in a Monster High campaign bag in your suite [:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st ya!!! very good

Anonymous said...

2nd comment: Didn't work:(

Anonymous said...

I found that I actually dint have to do all it told me to. :-)

Kiley Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!! It worked!

Anonymous said...

nn funziona!!

Anonymous said...

didnt work is there any other way

Anonymous said...

GUYS STOP LYING MAYBE UR NOT MAYBE U DIDNT DO IT CORRECT BUT IT DID WORK IF UR GONNA KEEP ON COMMENTING LIKE THAT QUIT PROXIES AND THATS HOW IT ENDS RUTH DID HER BEST I DONT USE PROXIES BUT THIS DID WORK

Anonymous said...

got it alllllllllllllllllll thx!:p

Anonymous said...

I just want to say the link for the usa send me to a whoops a daisy site and says that it is no longer there, or something like that. i'm not complaining, just making a note. ;) TY for all that you do!

Anonymous said...

let me fix that... it send me to matel but says oops a daisy we can not fidn the page you are looking for.. it may just be no longer available... again just a note. thanks for putting all this stuff up... especially the hidden stores!!

kasnacle said...

this website is amazing i totally reconmend it

era said...

How can I bye this Clothes ?? I wonted They so beautyfull <3

anonymos said...

It worked!! Thxx!!! I love the pants tbh
(: