08/08/2011

Free Atom Fur Jacket

Stardoll Free Atom Fur Jacket
►Free Atom Fur Jacket
-If you are on UK - Log in and Click HERE
You will be redirected to FB page, leave it

-If you aren't on UK, Follow these steps:
1)
Go to UK proxy like

workingproxy.net/ OR freeproxyserver.uk/ OR justproxy.co.uk/ OR quickproxy.co.uk OR proxay.co.uk/
2)Paste stardoll link into the blank box of the proxy site
http://www.stardoll.com/en/
3)Click Go OR just Hit Enter
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now in the proxies URL/Address Paste campaign link

http://www.stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/atom.php?item=2
6)
You will be redirected to a Facebook page, it's okay
7)
Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual 

Jacket should be in an Atom bag in your suite [:

14 comments:

Wandaabaaby42 said...

i get it 1. cooment

caro98 said...

2ND COMMENT =] thx

xXxΞv@k!xXx said...

3rd comment!! cool!!

Anonymous said...

Please can you add the lip top, red shoes & dress from BIS website? I can't understand her steps you explain stuff better (no offence to google translate)

Thanks Ruth

Guppii :)

Anonymous said...

Got tattoo ages ago thanks for lillys.

Guppii

Ruth/Houpisonfire said...

I'm working on it, involves manual proxy, the BIS proxy doesn't work for me, and so far the ones I found didn't work either, I'm still working on it.

Anonymous said...

I Got it! Buts it Soo ugly

Anonymous said...

ruth post it probably it work by us

Anonymous said...

tanx ruth i got it maybe it only works for irealand and Uk

eho133819@hotmail.com said...

this page sucks you bitches k bye lozers in case you want to add me loserz you can im eho1 tell me wat you think about my ass k you suck really visit me tell wat you thin or wat your just goona stand there do nothin about it haha losers click my link youll be leadin to my hous if you click it k bye haha!
your not going to visit me cuz you dont have the guts to win ill beat you dirty ass!anywayz im only ten hehehe loserz!
when you come and post something im gonna act inisnt!
like i didnt do crap
oh i no im gonna win cuz you suck at beating me or posting some thing up
haha im gonna win cuz you dont got guts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thank u so much i love this website its brill everything works on it !!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

i cant get it

Anonymous said...

yayy thx!