13/04/2012

Free Joon Girl Pillow

~ If your are on USA- Log in and click HERE.
~If you're not on USA- Follow these steps:
1. Go to a USA proxy like:
uswebproxy.com OR proxite.us OR sslpro.org OR ubertunnel.com OR turbohide.com OR bypassthe.net
2. Paste the link into the blank box of the proxysite
stardoll.com
3. Click Go/Surf or just hit Enter on your keyboard
4. Log in to Stardoll
5. Now paste the link below into the blank box of the proxysite
www.stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/joongirl.php
6. Click Go/Surf or just hit Enter on your keyboard
7. You should be redirected to A BLANK PAGE or not directed at all, it's okay
8. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual
The pillow should be in a Joon bag in your suite. :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, will try to get it now (: Guppii @ Stardoll

Anonymous said...

Thanks, will try to get it now (: Guppii @ Stardoll

Anonymous said...

3rd!Thnxx!Please visit me !My name is Ani4ever123

Anonymous said...

4th comment..yep..thank you..visit me i am jessie .j .super

Anonymous said...

VOTE ME COVERGIRL PLEASE :)♥


my name is PEOPLEONSTARDO

nooraomar said...

يخرب بيتك اديش قبيحة يععععع

nooraomar said...

i am noor_omar1234 in stardoll add me vote me ok bye

Anonymous said...

ANYBODY NOW THE CODE FOR THE SWIMSUIT 0_0

Anonymous said...

U get ur own swimsuit code.... fuckin peeps who don't know that. If u didn't ur a stupid bedwetter.

nooraomar said...

hey fucking man Respect yourself or i will kill you X-( :@

Anonymous said...

DUH wat the sinking code,you know ur the most stupidest person on earth,everybody know u need a code!
I hate dumb people like you .how old are you 2 and escuse you for your dumb language,wat did u eat shit?my goodness i bet u want the freakin code too but ur a coward to revael urself.

Chanrica said...

At least I got it!!! OMG thanks HTGF!!!!!B.T.W. My name is Chanrica on star doll ; D

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Visit me & tell me if you have anything on my wish list! (my wish list is in my presentation)
I am godgirl333. Thanks! ♥

khaled abu saleh said...

khaled abu salih

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a
daily basis. It will always be interesting to read content from other
authors and practice a little something from other web sites.



Have a look at my blog post hidemyass review