10/03/2013

Free Nintendo 2013 Dress

Stardoll Free Nintendo 2013 Dress Freebie
~If you are on the UK - Log in and click HERE
~If you're not on the UK - Follow these steps:
1. Go to a UK proxy like: 
workingproxy.net/ OR freeproxyserver.uk/ OR justproxy.co.uk/ OR quickproxy.co.uk OR proxay.co.uk/
2. Paste Stardoll link into the blank box of the proxysite
stardoll.com
3. Click Go or just hit Enter on your keyboard
4. Log into Stardoll
5. Now paste the link below into the URL/Address bar of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/giveItem.php?id=49&hash=24d7361981cc745084b8b40bfc488ff0
6. Click Go or hit Enter on keyboard
7. You should be redirected to New Style Boutique Facebook page, wait for it to load.
8. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual
The dress should be in a New Style Boutique bag in your suite. :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful comment to my blog:funjennifer.blogpost.com

JanaStarlite said...

I think this dress is worth going to get!

JanaStarlite said...

I think this dress is worth going to get!

JanaStarlite said...

I think this dress is worth going to get!

Anonymous said...

i didn't get it...

Chrissy said...

Cute, and really wanted it. This freebie didn't work for me.

Gracey said...

It doesn't work!!!>:(

Anonymous said...

i can't take the dress help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CHECK MY BAZAAR :)
i am nanhi_navya on sd. selling wigs in sc and sd plz check

Emilija/9002Miss2009 said...

I've just tried it with my other account and everything still works. Make sure to remove the tick from "Remove Scripts" box, that's the only reason I can think of why you can't get it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it's a lovely dress. (:

Jenny-pie

Anonymous said...

I got lego friends stuff as well!

Chloe said...

Thank you so much! For the people who say it doesn't work, most of the free stuff on here works for me. It takes a little while to get to my suite, so a lot of the stuff I thought didn't work, actually did. Thanks to this website, I went from a little over 1 page of clothes and now I have 3 or 4!!

Anonymous said...

got the dress!!!!yayayyaayay thx!xP

zeastyles said...

thx:3